Thursday, May 10

Welcome back to Blogsville

Sheesh. Why didn't anybody tell me I'd pulled a Rip Van Winkle? I've really been lagging on this blog. Apologies! Well, I received probably the best gift ever from my husband for Valentine's Day: an iPhone. I don't even know what to do with myself. Seriously. I love it. With my white/grey OtterBox in tact, I am one happy chica. Here's what I've been capturing with it lately...

I re-decorated the mantle thanks to a fun little statue from my bestie Amy.

My favorite "meal" of all time...Hint of Lime + guacamole.

Cracked up at this prank on my brother (an avid Cougar alum & fan)

I got PRETTY addicted to the best app game ever, Draw Something.

We traded in our monster truck...I mean...Silverado for this super sick Suburban. Love it!!!!!

I'm now a HUGE fan of the two week uv light nail polish Gelish.

Counting down the days (25) 'til summer...

...and I get to spend more time here. At my parents' lake house.

1 comment: