Monday, December 5

Boots Were Made for Birthdays!

My birthday ways last month (happy 28 to me!), and my gracious mother-in-law betrothed me with a Nordstrom's gift card - Holla, thankyouverymuch!


My husband (who got a Cabela's card for his birthday - lame-o) and I set out a couple of nights ago to spend our money and get outta the house. I have a bad habit of letting gift cards sit, and I did not want this pretty to go to waste. Little did I know these little puppies would be calling my name the second I turnedown the size 8 aisle...




So soft! And leather-y! And sassy. And a grrrrrrrrrrrreat deal. AnI love them. So much so that I've worn them three days in a row (I know, that's a lot).


Also...I chose to showcase them in my new O.o.t.W. {Outfit of the Week}.


cardigan=Gap * top=Kohl's * leggings+boots=Nordstrom Rack

Where was it worn? To my husband's company Christmas Sunday brunch. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment